Our googly-eyed Halloweeen mask buttons are now in store, and they’ll be available online starting October 1st! ✨🎃✨ (at Pygmy Hippo Shoppe)
I just very suddenly lost my job. It was completely unexpected and I’m almost entirely unprepared. Through all of this emotional turmoil and self-blame, I can barely muster the ability to come onto tumblr and ask people for help.
I’m very good at managing money and ran my budget. I can coast for a small period of time but things are going to get very dangerous very soon. I’m obviously immediately jumping on getting new employment. I’m putting a donate button if you can help at all. I’m hoping I can get at least $300-500 so that my budget can include HRT as well as living expenses.
As soon as I can get employment, which should hopefully be by the end of the month, I will be removing the donate button. Thank you all for your generosity. I know that tumblr really comes together when someone is in crisis. This isn’t just for me either, I’m taking care of zoewarriorprincess right now and trying to give her a home and love. Anything that affects me also affects her. ❤
Another signal boost for this amazing person!
found this bookshelf on the side of the road and now im able to take all my robots out of storage
"take all my robots out of storage"
please at least say hi to the people cleaning up after you where ever you are (janitors, dorm crew, etc.)…a “thank you” every now and then would be nice too…they gotta literally deal with your garbage on a daily basis so it’s the least you could do
psa: feminazi is a fucking disgusting term that compares fighting for women’s rights to genocide.
it was coined by rush limbaugh (that alone should be enough to make you stay far far away from it)
it is a racist term, and it is disrespectful to marginalized groups who suffered in nazi germany (so jews, rroma, lgbt folks, people with disabilities, etc.)
do not use it.
if you disagree with feminists: do not use it
if you are a feminist: do not reclaim it
low rez version for the internets of my contribution to Estelle’s fashion zine ( pinksluddge)
So inspiring, so perfect, love your stuff Frankie
I love this kind of diary-style, no panels comic formatting so, so much.
when you’re not feeling yourself but outfit too cute not to show off.
Person: I’m a woman and I don’t need feminism
What she’s actually saying:
- My life is perfectly okay and I don’t really care what other women go through
- I think feminists are just whiny and can’t take jokes that perpetuate harmful stereotypes
- I believe that people are just obsessed with political correctness
- I am blind to the fact that there are still problems faced by women
- I have forgotten that feminism gave women rights such as the right to vote
- I have no idea that feminism is an egalitarian movement that fights for everyone’s rights regardless of sex, gender, sexuality, race, religion, nationality, and ethnicity but mostly focuses on women’s rights.
- I am more concerned about semantics rather than human rights
- I can’t distinguish between real feminists and shitty people who call themselves feminists
- I still believe in the false notion that feminism is about hating men
- I actually don’t understand what feminism is